The rural life within city limits
Looking for the "Good Life"? Are you wanting your kids to experience raising their pet lambs, rearing a bobby calf, fresh eggs for breakfast, or raise other furry four-legged friends, well look no more.
Just a few minutes' drive from Upper Hutt CBD, rail to Wellington, schooling to all levels, or just catch a bus from near your gate.
This very special residential zoned, 1.4092-hectare property with city water and sewer will give you the taste of rural living without the isolation.
The property comprises 5 fenced paddocks each with water from your own watercourse, secure dog run, chicken enclosure, sheep yards, plus various storage sheds including a container for implements, quad, and/or firewood. There is a veggie patch, an orchard with hazelnuts, apple, fig, nectarines, pears, olives, plum, walnuts, red and black currants and blueberries.
The 124m2, fully insulated home offers 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite, bathroom with a deep bath, shower, separate Wc, chippy on wet back, heat pump, heat transfer system, open plan living with slider out to the covered deck plus a further 27m2 of veranda decking from which you can sit and oversee your slice of paradise plus a separate double garage.
Property Features: - Come enjoy the Good Life
* 1.4092 hectares of residential zoned land with own watercourse and 5 fenced paddocks.
* 124m2, 4-bedroom home with open plan living, slider to covered and veranda decking.
* All city services including sewer and water. Electric hot water with wet back.
* Built in 1996 by Manor Homes. Code Compliance Certificate issued for home and garage.
* Various storage sheds for firewood, implements, container, and double garage.
* Sheep yards, chicken enclosure, secure dog run, and deer fencing to half the perimeter boundary
View with the vendors exclusive agent
Deadline for all offers in writing - 1pm Wednesday 15th December 2012, at our offices, 31 Main Street, Upper Hutt. (will not be sold prior)
Sunday 28th November from 2pm to 2.45pm
Sunday 5th December from 2pm to 2.45pm.
Sunday 12th December from 2pm to 2.45pm
Or contact the Vendors exclusive agent for a time to view privately.
027 220 8956